Digital Sculpting - Create Your Own Monster!
- Dates: 24 Sept (Sat)
- Time: 11am - 1pm
- Venue: Funbie Studios, Liang Court #B1-07
- Cost: $40 per Student
About the Class
Over the course of this digital sculpting workshop, we will:
- Learn to create and control dynamic forms
- Learn the correct way to approach Digital Sculpting.
- How to create appealing characters
- How to approach digital sculpture for effective 3d printing.
- Get your digitally sculpted monster 3d printed [Optional & additional costs apply]
The digital sculpting tool used will be Pixologic Sculptris, a software which allows the artist to focus on pure creativity.
The software can be downloaded from: http://pixologic.com/sculptris/
Things to Note
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own laptops to follow along the workshop with a mouse that has a middle scroll wheel.
About the Trainer
Arthur Ng a.k.a. “73ck” is a 3D artist and graphic designer. He begin his creative journey as a media designer. Having grown up surrounded by cartoons and toys, Arthur learnt a great deal about the importance of entertainment in life, and his undying passion for 3D art has been the single greatest driving force in his journey as an artist.
Arthur has also been teaching at schools such as Park View Primary School (2012 - 2015) and now Funbie Studios.
To see more of Arthur’s work, please visit his website www.numbstudio.com or on Facebook and Instagram.